+ WHAT IS OMBRÉ POWDER?
Ombré brow tattooing is applied by using the more traditional method, the digital machine method. This technique leaves a behind a soft powdery finish within a crisp design. The density of the pigment that is implanted starts soft and light at the beginning of the brow and gradually gets darker and heavier towards the tail. This technique tends to last longer and is overall better for the integrity of the skin.
This semi-permanent procedure can take anywhere from 3 to 4 hours. Majority of clients require 2 sessions to have their desired brows. Touch up appointments can be made 6-8 weeks after your first initial visit.
Suitable for ALL skin types. This is great for the individuals who have little to no hair, oily skin, covering up an old brow tattoo or those who love the look of defined, makeup brows! You can choose between soft, medium and bold powder brow looks.
OMBRÉ POWDER is not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections (diseases such as Shingles, psoriasis or eczema on the area of treatment)
- Had an organ transplant
- Allergies to makeup
- Keloid disorder, HIV/Hepatitis, skin cancer, hemophilia, steroids.
- Sick with a cold flu like a virus
- Used Accutane in the past 6 months