Not quite ready for permanent brows? Brow Henna is a great way to introduce yourself to the results from microblading or other permanent brow treatments.
Brow Henna uses a plant based dye to stain the skin to create a more defined darker appearance that can last up to 5 weeks (depending on skin-type and lifestyle). It is made from 88% all natural henna. Not mixed with any harmful ingredients for the skin and hairs.
***Please note: A patch test is required 48 hours prior to the appointment. Henna tint contains PPD hair colourant and could cause an allergic reaction. Once the appointment is booked, we will reach out to you to book an appointment for a patch. It takes less than 5 minutes to do to ensure your health and safety.
HOW TO ENSURE LONG-LASTING HENNA BROWS:
- First and foremost, be careful with touching the treated area.
- Keep away from heated treatments for 24 hours.
- Do not use eyebrow makeup for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Stay away from swimming pools and saunas for 24 hours after treatment.
- Do not use perfumed products for 24 hours after treatment.
- Please note that oil-based makeup remover can ensure the henna tint to fade quicker.
- Avoid cleansing products directly on the treated skin at least 12 hours after treatment.
- Exposure to the sun/UV lights for long periods of time can cause the henna tint to fade away quicker
- Henna tint will dissolve quicker on oily skin types.