PLEASE ADHERE TO THE SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Masks must be worn at all times. Due to the scarcity of Personal Protective Equipment, please come prepared with brand new masks when possible. Personal cloth masks are also acceptable.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing is required upon arrival.
- Please come alone! No additional guests are allowed to limit the amount of bodies in the studio.
- Please limit the amount of personal items you may bring into the studio. Try to ONLY bring necessities (cell phone, wallet and keys).
- Please keep communication to a minimum to reduce the spread of particles during this time and to limit distractions.
- Please wait in your vehicle. We will call, or text you when we are ready for you to come in for your appointment.
- A consent form will be sent out via email prior to your appointment. Please read through/sign and send it back.
- Severe cough
- Significant nasal congestion or runny nose
- Fever of 38 degrees celsius and above
- Muscle pains
- Shortness of breath
- Reduced or lost sense of smell ("can you smell peanut butter?")
- Have you failed to use social distancing in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you come into contact with anyone suspected of having Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you come into contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks?
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED "YES" TO ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT. PLEASE VISIT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR A COVID-19 SCREENING CLINIC.
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED "NO" TO ALL OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES GIVEN UPON ARRIVAL OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.
If you have any questions or concerns, please emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org