+ WHAT IS COMBINATION BROWS?
Can’t decide between shading and microblading? The combination is the best of both techniques! Custom hair strokes are created at the front of the brow by microblading and then shaded for depth and dimension used by a machine with a single needle for a slighter deeper definition.
This semi-permanent procedure can take anywhere from 3 to 4 hours. Majority of clients require 2 sessions to have their desired brows. Touch up appointments can be made 6 to 8 weeks after your first initial visit.
Suitable for MOST skin types. Hairstrokes are further part for oily skin clients. This could be a great option for covering up previous old brow tattoos (depending on how light and faded they are). Perfect for clients who are a perfectionist and want a more bold but natural look.
COMBINATION is not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections (diseases such as Shingles, psoriasis or eczema on the area of treatment)
- Had an organ transplant
- Allergies to makeup
- Keloid disorder, HIV/Hepatitis, skin cancer, hemophilia, steroids.
- Sick with a cold flu like a virus
- Used Accutane in the past 6 months