+ AM I A CANDIDATE FOR LIP BLUSH TATTOOING?Lip blush is NOT recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetic or undergoing chemotherapy (Please advise doctor before going through procedure)
- Viral infections or diseases
- Accutane use in the past six months
- Had lip fillers within the past month (Please wait until 1 month to book your appointment)
- Eczema on the area of procedure
- Chemical peels within the last two weeks (Please wait until 2 weeks to book your appointment)
- Cold sores: If you are prone to cold sores, lip tattooing can cause outbreaks. It is your responsibility to take your prescribed anti-viral medication from your doctor a few days prior to your appointment and after the procedure to prevent any cold sores. If you have an outbreak on your lips, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Please advise that it is your responsibility to read the pre-care and post-op instructions and the process of the lip blush procedure before your appointment.