Post treatment care makes 50% of the total treatment success. Conscientiously adhere to the given advice because if not, you can risk losing up to 80% of the drawn strokes.
At the end of your session, we will provide you with an after care kit that has everything you need for the 7-10 day healing process. This may vary per skin type, but 10 days recommended for the best results.
+ HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEW EYEBROWS:
- Gently clean and wipe both brows every 2-3 hours with the provided wipes throughout the next couple days.
- For oily skin, dry heal (NO ointment or anything applied to the eyebrows)
- Non-oily skin, apply a grain sized amount of the provided aftercare ointment once in the morning and once at night daily after the first 48 hours from the procedure. DO NOT USE VASELINE or any other products on the performed area!
- Keep eyebrows dry (avoid direct water contact on them or being submerged in water for too long; ex, swimming, saunas, hot tubs, etc. When showering or washing your face, please take extra precaution to ensure they are kept as dry as possible as this will help the pigment settle into the skin for longer lasting results. If they do accidentally get wet, pat to dry. Do not rub!
- Avoid sun exposure, waxing, threading, facials, exfoliations, the use of retinol for the next 4 weeks.
- Avoid any physical activities that may cause you to excessively sweat during the healing process for the next 7-10 days. Salt in the sweat may alter the color of your tattoo and interfere with the healing process. MODERATE exercise is fine.
- No makeup, eyebrow pencil, lotion or any other facial products on the eyebrows.
- If necessary, use an eyebrow pencil to touch up AFTER the eyebrow are healed completely.
+ WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR NEW BROW TATTOO:
Day 1-3: Any redness/irritation will go down within 24 hours after your appointment. Please be reminded that the first 7 days is NOT your true results as the pigment has not yet peeled completely. Scabs will form making them appear dark, thick & shiny.
Day 4-7: Your eyebrows will be dry and itchy. DO NOT scratch, rub or pick at it! Your scabs will begin to crack or peel off and your brows will appear flaky, patchy and uneven during the healing process, which is normal. It is crucial to let the scabs fall off on their own. If it is removed before it is ready the pigment underneath it can be pulled out. Please DON'T PANIC.
Day 7-10: Scabs should disappear completely (some can take up to 3 weeks) and color will have lightened or may even disappear. The remaining color has absorbed under the layer of skin and in the following weeks it will resurface as the skin cells repair.
Week 2-3: Color will return showing its TRUE pigment. Brows may still look slightly patchy or uneven shape. Some rare cases pigment doesn’t retain well. Schedule for a touch up.
Week 4-6: Your brows will be fully healed. Come back for a touch up. Any small corrections can be made at this visit. Initial touch up within 3 months is recommended to implant the pigment further for your skin to prolong and retain the color.
The results and longevity of your new tattoo can last anywhere from 1-3 years depending on clients care, skin-type and lifestyle. Exfoliation & sun exposure are some factors that can contribute to fading. Apply SPF-50 daily to help protect the color. Each clients skin responds differently, both in length of time it takes to heal, and the number of sessions required to achieve your desired results and color retention. Yearly touch-ups are recommended to maintain your results.
***Please note: Subjective effect on different individuals, e.g. skin-types that affect the attachment of color. Most clients will need two sessions; some will only need one and some will need a third touch up to complete the look at an additional charge.
ANGEL TATTOO REMOVAL
+ WHAT TO EXPECT OF YOUR SALINE TATTOO REMOVAL:
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. Please read carefully.
Within the next 24 hours after the procedure:
- KEEP AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
- DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes.
- NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TOBS, TANNING, OR INTENSE EXERCISE THAT MAY CAUSE SWEATING.
- DO NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring.
After 24 hours of the procedure:
You may proceed with your normal daily routine. Only downtime is within the first 24 hours of the procedure. You may go back to the gym, apply makeup, shower normally etc.
For the next 7 Days AFTER the first 24 hours:
Apply a thin layer of the provided solution once in the evening before bed after cleaning your brows with a non-scented cleanser. Leave the solution on all night and clean off first thing in the morning upon awakening.
The pigment then comes out in two ways:
- It is attracted to the skin surface like a magnet and leaves the body
- The rest is removed through the lymphatic system
Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results anywhere from in 1 to 9 sessions. Must wait at least 6-8 weeks in between each session. If you have mature or thin skin, it is required to wait 10-12 weeks longer in between sessions. No exceptions.
***Please Note: If you have an existing brow tattoo, and is interested in aNoel tattoo removal, please email email@example.com photos of your bare brows prior to booking so we may assess and determine whether or not they can be performed on.